- RSS Channel Showcase 6118099
- RSS Channel Showcase 1379352
- RSS Channel Showcase 5514582
- RSS Channel Showcase 7909894
Articles on this Page
- 01/08/18--14:03: _Poverty IS Sexist
- 02/02/18--08:43: _The Proof is in the...
- 03/09/18--06:31: _Union Membership is...
- 06/14/18--09:15: _By The Numbers: Dat...
- 07/18/18--08:53: _ICYMI: Poverty Is S...
- 08/07/18--14:41: _NWLC Comments to th...
- 01/08/18--14:03: Poverty IS Sexist
- 02/02/18--08:43: The Proof is in the Numbers: Black Women are Still Unemployed
- 03/09/18--06:31: Union Membership is Critical for Equal Pay
- 07/18/18--08:53: ICYMI: Poverty Is Still a Thing
- 08/07/18--14:41: NWLC Comments to the Department of Commerce on the 2020 Census
At the Golden Globes last night, Connie Britton wore a sweater that said “Poverty Is Sexist.” Dressed in black and ready to go to the @goldenglobes earlier tonight with the glam squad dreams are made of. My sweater says “Poverty is sexist” and we dressed in black to acknowledge that it is time for all […]
Someone please tell the president that Black women face an unemployment rate at nearly twice the rate of white men. If you have been watching the news, you heard the President brag about the Black unemployment rate. Although the unemployment rate for Black workers was at a record low in December, the unemployment rate ticked […]
The post The Proof is in the Numbers: Black Women are Still Unemployed appeared first on NWLC.
Union membership boosts wages for all workers—but women see especially large advantages from being in a union. The gender wage gap among union women and men is about half the size of the wage gap among non-union workers, and female union members typically earn $224 more per week than women who are not represented by […]
The post By The Numbers: Data on Key Programs for the Well-Being of Women & Their Families appeared first on NWLC.
Last week, the Council of Economic Advisors released a report that made a number of extremely specious assertions, including that “our War on Poverty is largely over and a success.” Contrary to a recent, scathing United Nations report on extreme poverty in the United States, the CEA’s report concluded that while millions of people in […]
The post NWLC Comments to the Department of Commerce on the 2020 Census appeared first on NWLC.